joi, 20 noiembrie 2014

The Sketch of a Life by Sébastien DEL GROSSO


Sébastien DEL GROSSO: ‘Since my childhood, drawing has always been a passion, but when I discovered photography, I thought that the combination of these two passions would allow me to give free rein to my imagination. In this series “The sketch of a life”, I wanted to illustrate my life, like my sketches gave birth to each of his actions or by the intervention of someone I am close (for exemple in “sketch your mentor” with the intervention of my grandmother who taught me drawing), or events that have been important to me (like in “sketch the life” with the birth my daughter “Cataleya”), but also with something a little more humorous (in “Catch & Sketch” for example with the intervention of my friend Cal Redback, or in “sketch and fight” with a battle of two artists, each his technique).’


Sébastien also offers a tutorial on how to achieve the same photography and sketch combo, check it out here.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Info and images courtesy of Sébastien DEL GROSSO



The Sketch of a Life by Sébastien DEL GROSSO

Niciun comentariu: